Tuesday 7 September 2010

Sanguninius smiles upon me!

So... i was due to have two days off work starting this monday with the view of using up some excess holiday and have a general chillout, do a bit of painting, and a bit of DDO.

Got to midday monday and the net mysteriously goes!!

I didnt get the net back until this morning, so it felt like i had wasted a bit of my holiday, all was not a total loss however as i got a little painting done, as much as i could without my dragon red spray arriving. However i needed a rest after 2-3 hours of painting assult marine heads but with the TV and net out (thankyou Virgin media!!) i was coming up short with ways to ammuse myself.

The Emperor and Sangunius blessed me when i was looking through my old PC games and came across the Original Dawn of war series. So, i popped it in and had a good couple hours doing some of the old skirmish maps i used to enjoy playing. I forgot how good the skirmish/multiplayer was in the original games. Now dont get me wrong DoW2 is superior in many ways but for a quick get into quick meatgrinder of a multiplayer game DoW takes some beating...

No comments:

Post a Comment