Wednesday 8 September 2010

Four Dwarves and a Halfling = Fun Times!!

No, its not some wierd Sexual fantasy!!
I had one of my most fun nights on DDO tonight as i ran my first 5 man dungeon party with some of my old mates from my WoW days, weve all known each other for it must be about four years and it was the first time weve all been togther like this for a few months.
None of us are taking the game to seriously and were just having a great laugh chilling out with a few beers decapitating Orcs, Golins, bugbears and such like :)
Mind you having run a hard dungeon and been in it for going on near an hour and reciving a old shield, 200 Gold and a moderate potion of repair as my final reward from the chest after keeping the party alive for alot of the time i felt a little bit robbed!! But we all had to laugh about it.

Oglington - Nik (Ogi!)
Stimpidity - Stu (sorry Stu... we only really call you Stu!)
Neytery - Clas (Des/Minscy!)
Dargik - Lee (Darders!)


Cheers guys, big respect to you

No comments:

Post a Comment