Monday 23 August 2010

Ive decided to Quit World of Warcraft

I never thought the day would come.. but i have now not played the game for 3-4 weeks and i can honestly say i dont miss it.
Like alot of people woho have played and sull play this great game it took up alot of my spare time, to much time infact. now i dont blame WoW for this specificly its the whole MMO genre that can cause such games to be fiercely addictive.
Im not going to slate the game as it has given me 4 years of enjoyment but the fact remained that there was little left of originality for me and i found my self repeating things quite a bit within it. It seemed like a good a time as any.
I will surely miss alot of the people i have met through the game and some of them i do truely consider as friends now in RL. I will keep in contact with the majority of them and hopefully do some more different things with them in future.

Dark Millenium Online
That leads me on nicely to my next point which is i will be taking a break from all MMO's until the release of Dark Millenium online (DMO) which is the new MMO being created set in the 40k universe. to me this is the only thing that would pull me back into MMO's and from what ive seen of it so far it looks outstanding and i cant wait for more news on it as it develops.

Here is a link to the webpage with trailer
Dark Millenium Online

No comments:

Post a Comment