Saturday 28 August 2010

Back into MMO's? ...didnt take me long!

Well i said on an earlier post that i was done with MMO's until DMo was released...

Got a text from my old mate Nik who i met playing WoW that he and some of my old WoW mates were trying Dungeons and dragons online (DDO) for a break before the new wow expansion is released. The guys are the same as me, theve got tired of wow and were having a break.

I used to play DDO briefly before i started WoW and i have to say im enjoying it more than what i did 4 years ago, add to the fact that its free and has no subscription fee is a great bonus.

So there will be upates on my times playing my Dwarf Cleric ''Calmingwind Beerheart'' instead...atliest until DMo is released.......

Now where have i heared that before???

No comments:

Post a Comment